Friday, May 18, 2012

This is the Time.

I have recently been going back and forth between the idea of going "Raw", or excluding foods cooked or prepared above 118 degrees Fahrenheit. And I have come to the conclusion that I just am too accoustomed to having my daily tea and my occasional "meat-like" additives like tofu, seitan, and wheat gluten.
I fear that this could be a sign of weakness but I'm just going to choose to look on the brighter side of things and choose to make other substitutions to my diet. For instance:

  • Drink more water
    -and try my best not to default to sugary drinks like soda and juice
  • Stay away from fattier foods
    - i.e fried foods, and others containing too much grease or oil
  • Stay away from comfort foods
    - like chips and candies
  • Not consume any additive salts
    - Unless it is already in the foods I'm eating
    - I will not add any to my cooking, I wanna explore the more natural flavors of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment