Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Interview Today

Today I took part in a group Interview for Victoria's Secret today, I was somewhat confident about it until they mentioned the dress code required to work there.
I like to think of my self as a physically creative person, so when the interviewers mentioned the fact that potential employees cannot have any facial body jewelry other than earnings and have a natural hair color, this was somewhat disheartening.
I have finally reached the point in my life where I am confident in my (somewhat) overall outer appearance, and it was not an easy journey but as long as I am here now, happy when I look at myself in the mirror.
As dumb as it may sound, job or no job, I most definitely will not be taking out any piercings or dyeing my hair to any color other than the color that I want it to be.

I am me, accept it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment